Juvederm Ultra/Ultra Plus
$675 / Unit
Juvederm Ultra XC and Ultra Plus are Hyaluronic Acid (HA) dermal fillers designed to plump and add volume to the lips and smooth facial lines such as nasolabial folds and marionette lines. These fillers can also be used to reshape and sculpt facial feature contours for a more youthful-looking appearance.
When comparing Juvederm Ultra XC vs. Ultra Plus, there are both similarities and differences. For instance, both are used for the treatment of facial lines and wrinkles, but Juvederm Ultra Plus is a thicker more viscous substance than Juvederm Ultra XC. Therefore, Ultra Plus can provide more dramatic results in areas with deeper lines and hollows in the skin. Juvederm Ultra is more appropriate for superficial locations and finer lines and wrinkles.
Generally speaking, the lighter, thinner Juvederm Ultra is usually better suited to treat wrinkles and hollows that appear around the eyes and lips, where the lines tend to be finer and more delicate. The thicker, Juvederm Ultra Plus, is placed into the mid and deep dermis layers, allowing for greater volume deposition over a much larger area. This gives it the ability to lift folds and wrinkles that are more deeply embedded in the face, cheeks and in the smile lines.
Both Ultra Plus and Juvederm Ultra XC consist of a smooth gel that is made of hyaluronic acid, but in different consistencies and strengths. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring sugar that is found throughout the body in human connective tissue. It is the substance that helps make the joints move smoothly and gives the skin its plumpness.
What to expect after your treatment.
- After the procedure there is minimal recovery or downtime.
- You should see an immediate improvement in the treatment areas.
- Most patients need one treatment to achieve optimal wrinkle smoothing.
- One treatment could smooth your lines and wrinkles for up to 1 year! However, results may vary and correction is temporary. Supplemental treatments may be required to achieve and maintain optimal results.
- Risks include bruising at site of injections.
Contact Liquid Lyft Today for exceptional Juvederm Ultra XC and Ultra Plus in Denver!