Generally speaking, the lighter, thinner Juvederm Ultra is usually better suited to treat wrinkles and hollows that appear around the eyes and lips, where the lines tend to be finer and more delicate. The thicker, Juvederm Ultra Plus, is placed into the mid and deep dermis layers, allowing for greater volume deposition over a much larger area. This gives it the ability to lift folds and wrinkles that are more deeply embedded in the face, cheeks and in the smile lines.
Both Ultra Plus and Juvederm Ultra XC consist of a smooth gel that is made of hyaluronic acid, but in different consistencies and strengths. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring sugar that is found throughout the body in human connective tissue. It is the substance that helps make the joints move smoothly and gives the skin its plumpness.
What to expect after your treatment.
- After the procedure there is minimal recovery or downtime.
- You should see an immediate improvement in the treatment areas.
- Most patients need one treatment to achieve optimal wrinkle smoothing.
- One treatment could smooth your lines and wrinkles for up to 1 year! However, results may vary and correction is temporary. Supplemental treatments may be required to achieve and maintain optimal results.
- Risks include bruising at site of injections.
Contact Liquid Lyft Today for exceptional Juvederm Ultra XC and Ultra Plus in Denver!